Wednesday 27 April 2011

Questionnaire


In this post I will review my questionnaire findings to assess my target audience and chosen genre of film.

According to the UK Film Council, cinema audiences are mostly young, with the 7–34 age group making up 64% of the audience. This is why I generally asked younger people to complete my questionnaire, as they are the age range that makes up the demographic.
I asked an even amount of female and male voters, then whilst referencing their individual tallies with their favourite film genre; I saw that 3 of each gender voted for thriller, making my target audience female and male.
The people that voted for thriller the most were the working class.
The results of this questionnaire primarily show that my target audience are male or females in the 20-25 range, generally categorised as the working class.
The results of my questionnaire show that thriller is the preferred option of the three genres, which is why I have chosen it as the genre for my own film opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment